Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally...The Apartment

Sorry for the delay in getting these pictures up. But Bryson and I feel settled and are loving our new apartment! So without further adieu, let's start the tour!

When you walk in the front door, straight ahead is the living room and balcony. You'll see this in other pictures but to the left is the kitchen and to the right is the dining area.

Also to the right is our fireplace!!! We've used it a couple times already and love it! It will definitely be getting more use as it gets colder. :) The door to the right is a large storage closet.

The other part of the living room. We saw the bookshelves and the tv stand in Ikea and fell in love. I think they fit nicely in the space don't you? Although I didn't take a picture of it, behind the couch and to the left of the fireplace is a little area that could be used as a study area. Right now we use it as blanket storage, but I think a reading nook is in the future.

The kitchen and front door. We love having not only a dishwasher (yay!) and more cabinets, but we also have a wonderful pantry as well. I didn't really realize what little space we had in our kitchen in Provo till we moved here.

The hallway! That's all.

Our second bedroom/piano room/office. Trust me it's cleaner now then when I took this picture.

Also in the second bedroom is one of my other favorite features missing in our Provo apartment...our own washer and dryer! It's so nice to do our laundry in our house rather then using the ones in the building attached to our complex. It was coin operated and a homeless man slept there for a while. This is so much better. :)

The guest bathroom.

Our bedroom with a wall of closets.

Master bathroom

Last but not least, some of our fall decorations.


I hope you all enjoyed the tour!

4 comments:

  1. Looking nice! I miss our washer and dryer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the tour! Thanks! What a great apartment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! glad you guys are settlin' in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...love the tour. Home Sweet Home. I feel like I've been there and back. And are those cinnamon rolls that I smell? ...I'll be right over...

    ReplyDelete