Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The House!


Now that we're feeling settled in and most things are out of boxes, I walked around and took pictures of some of the rooms in our house so that you can see what little touches (or big ones) we've added. There's still a lot more that we want to do (painting, decorating etc.), but for now we're so happy and excited to be in our new home!

Living Room before...
After! I didn't want a t.v. in the front living room, so we put in the bookshelves where they had their tv. I think it helps to even out the large fireplace. Sorry for how dark it is..I forgot to open the curtains before I took the picture.
Kitchen and Dining Room before....
After! As you can see, I really like rich dark woods and metals. It's amazing what a difference changing hardware and lighting can do!
Nursery before...
After! The nursery is still pretty bare..it's a work in progress.
Master Bedroom before...
After! I think this room got the biggest makeover because we painted and changed the carpet. I still need to hang some pictures on the wall but I think it looks so relaxing and inviting! Plus the carpet is so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment